The UK Subscription Fulfilment Report
Date 27/02/2017 | By Gill Lambert
The UK Subscription Fulfilment Report is a 2-volume guide to choosing, using and getting the most from subscription fulfilment systems and service bureaux. It provides up-to-date information and expert advice on all aspects of subscriptions management, from choosing a suitable supplier to defining an ideal reporting package.
- Check list of fulfilment items to consider
- In-house, bureau or hybrid fulfilment – which is more suitable?
- Organisational style questionnaire, which helps you determine the above
- Specifying fulfilment requirements
- Which supplier to use (there are 1-page descriptions of more than 30 suppliers)
- Using fulfilment data to maximise subscription volumes and revenues
- Defining ideal financial and marketing reports
- Glossary of subscription marketing and fulfilment terms
The report costs £195 plus VAT. It will help you make the best subscription management arrangements at the minimum cost and reduce the risk of making potentially expensive fulfilment mistakes. To assemble and analyse the same information yourself would cost thousands.
Contact Alan Weaver Associates (tel: 020 7739 9208, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to order your PDF copy.